Thursday, September 3, 2015

BOYS IN UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE

Hello all,

This is just going to be an overview of the characteristics I first noticed when I encountered a boy in either college or university.  I have experience in both America and Europe because I am an American going to an international university in Britain.

First, boys from anywhere in the world in their first year of higher education look for the same thing from girls.  You do have to remember that only three months earlier these same boys were in high school/secondary school.  They have not changed drastically from the beginning of summer to now.  Just because the age qualifies these BOYS as "men," does not mean there has been a revelation where stupid becomes intelligent.  Of course there are exceptions to these terms!

Second, boys can be extremely smooth, especially in Europe.  They seem nice and sweet and caring, but trust and believe nothing can come from this in the first year of higher education.

Lastly, try not to bring a boy to your room...unless you want them there for extra curricular activities that involve gender equality and immersion.  I hope you understand what I mean.  Prepare for some kind of action if you bring back a boy to your room alone.

Luckily for me, I have not done any of these things, but I know many people who are highly knowledgable in this subject.  My advice is to just be safe in all of your decisions and put yourself in the mind of these sexually charged wieners in order to think straight and understand.

Sincerely,
True Predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment