Saturday, September 13, 2014

DEFINITION OF A POTENTIAL THIRST TRAP

I am literally sitting here with my butt crack hanging out of my pants, no bra, and a large tee-shirt on.  I have not a care in the world anymore.  I am going to make this year the best year ever.  Well to start off with my FANTASTIC year, I developed a crush on a freshman, worst decision of my life and that will never happen again.  Then to kick it off right after that, I developed a crush on a sophomore.  That lasted a good week until my third crush developed on a hot junior boy.  I have completely forgotten this crush until now LOL.  I have become a thirst trap WAITING to happen.  It is like I have love at first sight for every cute single guy that walks in my path.  It is like I have no remorse in choosing a suitable high school boyfriend or maybe I have gone completely mad.  These are the things I asked myself until the other day.  I had completely pushed him aside.  I had completely ignored him and tried my hardest to forget him and throw him into the past.  It is as if every time I think that he is gone and I will never have to deal with him again he pops back into my life, my mind, and my thoughts...just like that.  This has been happening for years.  The same guy that is in basically all of my posts, the same guy that is in my text messages to friends, the same guy that I have had an on-again-off-again crush for most of my pubescent school days IS BACK.  I do not know if he is hear to stay or if he will actually disappear for good.  I do not like this whole "I don't know" thing that I have going on.  There has to be some reason why the heavenly Lord has continuously brought him back into my life...

Sincerely,
True Predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment